Watch our webinar on-demand:
Presented by Rebecca Jackson, Vice President of Programs & Outcomes
Learn key information on how to successfully navigate family relationships when your child is struggling behaviorally, emotionally or socially. Make the most of your time together this holiday season.
Presented by: Rebecca Jackson
Vice President of Programs and Outcomes
Watch our webinar to learn:
1. Why navigating family relationships is more difficult for some children vs. others.
2. How brain development plays a role in your child’s family interactions
3. Top tips for enjoyable family gatherings:
- How to help your child enjoy time spent with family and friends
- How parents can manage their interactions with family & friends
A Special Gift for You!
Complete an assessment for your child by December 17th, 2019 and receive our special e-cookbook, “Brain Building Comfort Foods” designed by our registered dietitians. This handy e-cookbook is filled with a variety of cold weather recipes for your family that will help fuel brain development.
What is Brain Balance? Check out latest Research and Results
Learn more about the Brain Balance Program: Watch how Brain Balance can uncover your child's full potential.